Earlier this week, I made me a big oops! Josh or I have always cut Gavin's hair. I've lost count how many cuts/trims he's had. I know it's been over 10 now...no joke. So like always, I used the same guard for the clippers and started cutting. One strip down the middle of his head, I was just about in tears!!! I have no clue what happened or how it happened but I literally scalped him! Good thing is, his hair grows so fast that it will be back in 3 weeks, tops. So here is a before picture and an after picture from the sitter. Thanks Barb!! :)Here he is wearing Barb's husbands army boots. He LOVES shoes!

and here he is with his 'buzz' cut, chattin' on
what he thinks is a phone!

He's going to be like me --rather be around animals than people-LOL!
1 comment:
Gavin... I love that smile
Post a Comment